- Slowly heat 1-2 quarts of pasteurized milk to 180°F.
- Remove the milk from the heat and allow to cool to 115°F.
- Add 1 packet of yogurt starter and mix well.
- Pour the milk into a yogurt maker, cover, and culture for 7-8 hours at 105°-112°F.
- Once it has set, allow it to cool for 2 hours at room temperature.
- After 2 hours, refrigerate it for at least 6 hours before eating.
Click here to view and download a PDF of the instruction sheet that was included with your Mild Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture.
Click here to view and download the sheet included with your Traditional Flavor Yogurt Starter Culture.